The Industrial Mechanic Specialist is responsible for the repair, maintenance, refurbishment, and installation of machinery; including but not limited to pumps, motors, grinders, blowers, compressors, presses, injection systems, and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. We are looking for candidates who are professional, proactive, have a safety-mindset and high mechanical aptitude.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to travel 90% of time, would require extended stays at various locations.
- Complete work according to written and/or verbal instructions.
- Build effective relationships with co-workers, vendors, and customers
- Perform and/or support a range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Minor construction projects,
Installation, repair, and troubleshooting of; Mechanical items, Electrical items, Pneumatic items and Hydraulic,
- Preventive maintenance,
- Fabrication; including but not limited to; Welding, Cutting, Bending, and installing of various metals projects,
- Facility repairs and improvements.
- Operate, maintain, and inspect mobile equipment including but not limited to, JLG type Lifts, Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, and other lifting platforms.
- Perform other duties assigned from time-to-time by the management team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Experience in the Industrial Mechanical trade typically found in 4+ years of working experience which includes a broad scope of mechanical support responsibilities.
- Experience in the application of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and fabrication techniques and principles.
- Ability reading schematic drawings, machine prints.
- Ability to use power and hand tools and operate a variety of machine shop equipment correctly & safely.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of common software applications.
- Desire to work in Team Environment with a diverse group of members whose responsibilities and skill levels span the spectrum of Senior Manager to Entry level member.
- High School Diploma or GED required. College experience strongly preferred.
- Prior training and certification in the following areas highly desirable: welding certification, electrical/mechanical, bearing training, conveyor systems, pumps, and fans.
- Required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, sit and climb or balance.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work from heights.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to tolerate conditions associated with no air conditioning or heat.
• Note: The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to describe the general content of and requirements for this position’s performance. It does not function as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements. The incumbent may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
*Interested applicants, please send resume’ to