Join our growing team at D-Riven, an engineering solutions company, as an Administrative Assistant at our corporate office in Canton, MI. Great work environment with like-minded entrepreneurs looking to serve customers in the manufacturing industry. The person in this role must be detail oriented, highly- organized, and a strong communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, who is excited by working in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to learn and grow. This position is a full time hourly employee position.
- Work under direct supervision of the Industrial Engineering Division General Manager and the Senior Engineering Specialist while providing administrative assistance.
- Assist with mail, and provide general office administrative support
- Assist with billing and purchase orders between clients, vendors, and the company
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner demonstrating attention to detail in relation to calendar management, travel scheduling, team meeting scheduling, and expense reports
- Assist with project proposal development, including assembly and research
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Enter, store, and maintain information in written or electronic form
- Communicate frequently and timely with supervisors and co-workers
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time
- Committed to follow (and update when needed) corporate administrative procedures
- Flexibility to adjust duties and responsibilities
Skills & Requirements:
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with passion to contribute to the organization’s success
- Able to organize, plan, implement and report on projects
- Able to multi-task and take on additional assignments as assigned.
- Must possess a team player mentality with a can-do attitude
- Possess strong multitasking skills
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Email
- Developed interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, and good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel occasionally overnight
- Perform other duties assigned, from time to time, by the Management Team
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 3 years’ experience working as an administrative assistant or similar role
- Experience working in an engineering environment preferred
- Experience with proposal development support preferred
D-Riven has an excellent benefits package, offering health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance to its employees. We are looking for a person who is open to learning and growing with our company and who is flexible, competent, and positive.
Join our growth-oriented D-Riven Team! To apply for this role, please send your resumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The duties and responsibilities listed above area intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not constructed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements. The incumbent may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.