Location: Full Time Traveling Positiion
Full Time Traveling position working with a dynamic industrial engineering team installing new and used process equipment lines. This team travels from site to site working to install or relocate new and used process line equipment & supporting utility systems. Our team not only relocates and installs but improves existing systems to make than more energy efficient and dependent for our customers. You will be required to work with High- & Low-pressure air systems, process tower water systems, chilled water systems & HAVC systems. Salary Position: $55,000 a year with two weeks’ vacation and Medical, Dental, & Optical benefits
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design approval and installation of high- & low-pressure air systems with controls
- Design approval and installation water systems
- Travel to a customer site and evaluate current systems and needs for improvement or expansion for new process equipment installs.
- Works with suppliers and installers to meet design and timing requirements.
- Assist with engineering of new and old systems.
- Support equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
Skills & Requirements:
- High volume of travel required.
- Able to calculate required flows, tonnage, cfm and pipe sizes for systems.
- Experience in application of controls and instrumentation theory to process systems (process cooling water, air systems, etc.)
- Ability to analyze existing systems and associated equipment to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Basic understanding of PID loop tuning, ladder/structure programming, and TAB testing.
- Ability to develop and update process and instrumentation diagrams, sit survey maps.
- Auto CAD experience
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation and ability to take ownership for issue resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Qualified candidates will prefer to have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline along with a minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, sit, climb and balance.
Note: The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to describe the general content of and requirements for this position’s performance. It does not function as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements. The incumbent may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
*Interested applicants, please send resume’ to email@example.com
D-Riven Engineered Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer